axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Acces servlet context parameters
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:20:35 GMT
Hi,

I solved my problem using MessageContext.

In the setOperationContext of the implementation class, I use the
following code to initialize ServletContext

Jean-Michel PATER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I may missed something. I have implemented the setOperationContext
> method in my service implementation class (in the skeleton class). I
> have then a method like that in my skeleton :
>
>>         public void setOperationContext(OperationContext opContext){
>>             log.info("Entering setOperationContext");
>>             ServiceContext serviceCtx = opContext.getServiceContext();
>>             ConfigurationContext configCtx =
>> serviceCtx.getConfigurationContext();
>>             if(configCtx == null) {
>>                 log.error("setOperationContext --> configuration
>> context not initialized");
>>                 return;
>>             }                        servletCtx =
>> (ServletContext)configCtx.getProperty("transport.http.servletContext");
>>                            if(servletCtx == null) {
>>                 log.error("setOperationContext --> servlet context
>> not initialized");
>>                 return;
>>             }
>>                                        CarsDB carsDB =
>> (CarsDB)servletCtx.getAttribute("carsCB");
>>                        }
>

> But I always have " servlet context not initialized " in my log file.
>
> The receiver class is the receiver generated from the WSDL2Java
> command line which extends
> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver
>

> Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
>> You can do it using one step;
>>
>> (ServletContext)operationContext.getProperty(transport.http.servletContext);
>>

>> Thanks
>> Deepal

Jean-Michel PATER <pater@cogenit.fr>
Cogenit                                  Tél : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 43
53 rue Sainte Anne                       Fax : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 45
75002 Paris                              <URL:http://www.cogenit.fr>