axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] ServiceClient questions
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 04:19:49 GMT

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> If you want to do that then you have to support a model of allowing the
>
>user to get an anonymous operation client without having to give that a
>special name that we came up with. That is, it doesn't make sense to
>make the ANON_* stuff part of user's world- just allow then for the user
>to pass null as the name and assume that means ANON_whatever (the
>corresponding anonymous operation).

+1 , then let's have two methods in service client to get ann* in-out
operation client and ann* in-only operation context

>That way you make the simple case simple without introducing new
>knowledge the user must learn.
>
>Is there really a meaningful usecase for someone to create an operation
>client yet not have a real service (via  WSDL or an AxisService)?

Yes , to get full cotroal of the message context , and he does not care
about the underline AxisService , and AxisOperation. He just need
operationClinet , just like we use new ServiceClient();