axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Status of JaxWS module (was:Re: Axis2 release progress (Axis2 1.1))
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:52:33 GMT
- Add the jar to either the min dist or std dist
- Make sure there are some samples that people can try out
- Make sure that there is some documentation along with it.
- Make a note in the Release notes that it is not really ready for
production use, just as something that we are working on, but not yet fully
functional.

-- dims