axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Nagy <n...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r450121 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/context/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/handlers/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transpo...
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 03:38:03 GMT
Hi Sanjiva,

This change actually addresses part of a JIRA issue that was marked as a
"blocker" (AXIS2-653), and according to Thilina's post these are to be
fixed before the release.  (I will address the other part as well, but
there were two separate issues so I separated this one out and tackled
if first.)

-Bill