axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r450121 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/context/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/handlers/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transpo...
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:52:55 GMT
On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 17:29 +0000, nagy@apache.org wrote:
> Author: nagy
> Date: Tue Sep 26 10:29:14 2006
> New Revision: 450121

>  Added a method to the handler interface, and the mechanisms to invoke
>  it, to allow handlers to be called after processing of a particular
>  message flow, on which they took part, has completed.

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry but I'm -1 on this change. This is related to the discussion
we've been having since April IIRC and AFAICT we never concluded that.
We're about to do a 1.1 release and this is not the time to do this kind
of an extremely major changing affecting every downstream consumer and a
big change in the processing model.

Can you please revert this and let's work on it after we release 1.1.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.