axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "SEOGCHAN OH" <sxo...@psu.edu>
Subject error at running jar_wsdl ant task
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:28:00 GMT
Dear:

I got an error when I run jar_wsdl ant task.
Main error is said that &quot;SimpleValue has been deprecated&quot;
The full error message is given below.
Could you guide me to address it?

[javac] C:\research\AXIS2\test3\output\src\org\apache\axis2\userguide\xsd\impl\EchoStringArrayParamDocumentImpl.java:15:
warning: [deprecation] listValue()in org.apache.xmlbeans.SimpleValue has been deprecated[javac]
public class EchoStringArrayParamDocumentImpl extends org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
implements org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringArrayParamDocument[javac] ^[javac] Note:
Some input files additionally use or override a deprecated API.[javac] Note: Some input files
use unchecked or unsafe operations.[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.[javac]
100 warningsjar_wsdl:[jar] Building jar: C:\research\AXIS2\test3\lib\axis2_example_wsdl.jarBUILD
FAILEDC:\research\AXIS2\test3\build.xml:110: Problem creating jar: C:\research\AXIS2\test3\lib\axis2_example_wsdl.jar
(The system cannot find the path specified) (andthe archive is probably corrupt but I could
not delete it)