axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyam Shukla " <>
Subject How to Modify Content-Type in axis2 1.0
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:00:53 GMT
Dear All,

I am reposting my problem as no one has replied me so far.

Please let me know if the problem mentioned in this email can be solved
using axis2?

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

From: Shyam Shukla []
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:43 AM
To: ''
Subject: How to Modify Content-Type in axis2 1.0

Dear All,

I am working with axis2 1.0 to create SOAP request which in turn is sent
over http.

By looking at the http header, I came to know about Content-type as below:

type="application/xop+xml"; start="
start-info="text/xml"; charset=UTF-8

Due to my project requirement, I want to keep the Content-Type: text/xml .

So please help me how can I set "Content-Type: text/xml" only.

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

View raw message