axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Fwd: Stub caching and concurrent reuse problems
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:58:22 GMT
Forwarding with Axis2 prefix. I suppose you are using Axis2 :)
BTW we were not hoping to cache the stubs and the internals of the
stubs may screw up if cached!
However I can suggest the following. If you are using the usual no
args constructor of the stub, the stub may need to create its own
configuration context and that may take significant time. You can
cache the config context and create the stub passing in your config
context.

Ajith
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Yakimovich <aostrik@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 25, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: Stub caching and concurrent reuse problems
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi,

I'm trying to cache the generated stubs for reusing by concurrent
clients because instantiating of them takes too long.
But every time I start 4+ concurrent clients for the same web-service
I receive some weird exception from the core of Axis.
This happens only in case of caching the stubs, if I create new stub
for every client then I don't have any problems but performance.

Has somebody encountered the same problem ?

Thanks in advance.

 Alex.

--
Ajith Ranabahu