axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: [Axis2] Missing xsi:type in SOAP-Message
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 12:23:01 GMT
Hi,
I think this either has to do with AXIOM serialization or the pull
parser returned by XMLbeans. As I presume what happens here is a wrong
serialization of the XMLbeans object and since that serialization
happens through the XMLStreamReader returned by XMLBeans, the problem
either has to do with the AXIOM tree or the returned stream reader
 implementation.

On 8/4/06, Justin Schoeman <justin@expertron.co.za> wrote:
> AXIS2-455 as well. I tried to open another one, but Jira kept on timing
> out. Completely forgot to repost it :-( . Also had many on-list
> discussions, but have never managed to find any solutions.
>
> Axis2 is really awesome, but it does seem to have a number of problems
> with inherited types, and even more when interoperating with dotNET with
> inherited types...
>
> -justin
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Justin,
> >
> > I see only 1 issue from you which is AXIS2-586. Are there others?
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > On 8/4/06, Justin Schoeman <justin@expertron.co.za> wrote:
> >> Abandon all hope ye who enter here ;-) ...
> >>
> >> Even when you get xsi:type working, deserialisation is also completely
> >> broken.  I have opened a number of Jira's on these issues, but never had
> >> much luck.  Tried to debug it myself too, but failed miserably.
> >>
> >> If you have any better luck, please let me know!
> >>
> >> -justin

> >> created by WSDL2Java (I created a bug).

> >> C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\classes
> >> C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\output\src\org\example\types\GMLSFEStub.java:142:
> >> toEnvelope(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory) in
> >> org.example.types.GMLSFEStub cannot be applied to
> >> (org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory,orchestra.oas.building.BuildingStringDocument,boolean)

> >> toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
> >> C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\output\src\org\example\types\GMLSFEStub.java:247:
> >> toEnvelope(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory) in
> >> org.example.types.GMLSFEStub cannot be applied to
> >> (org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory,orchestra.oas.building.BuildingStringDocument,boolean)

> >> toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),

> >> xsi:type is sent, the inheritance has problems with underlines in
> >> typenames.
> >> OA_MIFASCapabilitesType is derived from
> >> OAMIServiceSpecificCapabilites. To send the xsi:type in the
> >> SOAP-Message I am still using the following lines:
> >> resp.getOAGetMetaInformationResponse().getFeatureMetaInformation().getOAMIServiceSpecificCapabilities().newCursor();

> >> cur.insertAttributeWithValue("type","http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance","OAMIFASCapabilitiesType");

> >> recognize the subtype OA_MIFASCapabilitiesType.
> >> delivery060803-2.xsd to OAMIFASCapabilitiesType will solve the problem
> >> and the example will work.
> >> restrictions, or is this a bug?

In

Ajith Ranabahu