axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re-setting of the Action
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 07:55:12 GMT
So there are 2 ways of reusing the Options object.
1. User re-use so that a user can sc.sendReceive() repeatedly and it works
2. Internal re-use of the Options object for the response per
OutInAxisOperation line 349:
     // This is a hack - Needs to change
     responseMessageContext.setOptions(options);

It is 2 which is preventing 1 from working and 2 that I'm looking for
someone to explain.
Hope that clarifies things a bit,
David