axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re-setting of the Action
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:39:51 GMT
Hi Chamikara,
I don't know why the code is trying to reuse the request side Options
object, just that it is and that it is is marked in the code with:
 // This is a hack - Needs to change

Which suggests that it's being done for a conscious reason but I can't
work out what it is. If someone can explain it I'll be more that happy
to try to do a better fix.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

David