axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J 2.0(?)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 02:42:19 GMT
Ajith,

If we implement this, it is going to be exactly similar to the WS-FX
project ... which we got rid of, some time back !

It is much more clearer to have the different WS-* implementations at
direct children of the WS project.

Also its important to note that these sub-projects (Rampart, Rahas,
Sandesha, Kandula etc) will also provide a home for their
implementations in other languages as well , such as C.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org