axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: WSS4J 2.0(?)
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:34:08 GMT
Another big +1 from me too.

I was really worried about the increasing number of modules within Axis2
project, but didn't take this up as people were busy with other
important issues. I'd like to add two more things to Ruchith's proposal.

1. Move Savan also to a sub-project out of Axis2

2. Write some integration tests in Axis2 to compensate the valuable
tests Ruchith had written to test the integrity of Axis2 client and
server. Whenever you do some random changes in Axis2, security tests
were failing as they were the only tests which tested the real
integration. Since these tests also will be moved with Rahas and
Rampart, we need to have some tests to compensate them

3. Need to have a gump like thingy setup to run all the tests in Axis2
and related projects and to bug whoever breaks the total build.

Any volunteers?

-- Chinthaka