axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Axiom]Axiom-***.jar not updated?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:08:23 GMT
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> Hi Dims,
> Yes - essentially as good practice we will stick to the use of
> seperate jars. I'm not very sure how others will feel about dumping
> the combined jar though !

I'm ok with for using/generating separate jars. But I can not understand
how this can answer your initial concern.

I did a change in axiom, I think that being not reflected in the repo
was the problem, but that change affected both the api and impl(s). How
can separating those jars solve the problem?

> Anyone has strong views about the combined jar ;)

Hehe.

-- Chinthaka