axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Lo Iacono <lo_iac...@ccrl-nece.de>
Subject Disappearing SOAP header when using MIME attachments
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:38:57 GMT
Hi!

I had no luck with the question stated below in the axis-user list.
Maybe some of can help...!?

BTW, I discovered some news here... When enforcing the creation of the
"multipart" in writeContentToStream() in AttachmentsImpl to be done
every time (by setting multipart = null), the header is included on the
wire, but the attachement is then empty. I didn't get the relationship
here properly yet...

Thanks, Luigi.