axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2 build break and commits
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:46:38 GMT
Hi all,

I can see Axis2 build is failing and I know Dims is working on that. But
I can see some commits going on, even when the build is failing.

I think we have a good practice not to commit anything when the build is
failing. So please make sure you don't commit when build is failing or
in other words test the whole build by "maven clean jar -o" before
committing your code to any module.

One problem if you do not adhere to this is that the job of the person
whose gonna fix the build will become more and more harder if he gets
more commits.

A humble request.

Thanks,
Chinthaka