axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Time to have next release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:55:58 GMT
Hi All;

After Axis2 1.0 release we have done a number of feature improvements
and  bug fixing  , so  I think its time to think about the next release.
And of course there were many request for a release in the mailing list
too. I think we can do a release after ApacheCon Asia ( I am bit busy
with apacheCon) , with the above improvements + bug fixes . I update the
wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1.1 )  , and
need to identify the JIRAs we need to fix before next release too  :).

Please be kind enough to make your suggestions on this release.

Here is my +1 for the next release Axis2 1.1,

Thanks
Deepal