axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Auto-reply messages
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:19:21 GMT
Hi,

I know lot of people have started enjoying vacations. But the auto
replies some of you have set are very much annoying. Whenever I send a
reply to a mail either in axis-dev or in axis-user, I get some number of
out of office messages. Its ok to leave that message to your clients,
but all the people here doesn't need to know that :).
Please please please be kind enough to set auto-replies off for the
email addresses you have subscribed to these mailing lists. Anyway we
are getting very large number of email per day from axis-dev and
axis-user alone. These out of office and other auto replies make it
worse :(.

Thanks a lot !!

- Chinthaka