axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis] Load Web Service on Startup
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:03:35 GMT
Hi Dims;

When you deploy a service , deploymentEngine does not have access to
configuration context (it has only access to AxisConfiguration). Any way
we have a work  around for the services at the system startup time , but
if some one drop a service at the runtime (service hot deployment) ,
then we can not call that method since there is no way to get access to
configuration context from AxisConfiguratation.

So is that ok if we give this feature only for service which are in the
repository when system startup ?

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks,