axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Review API changes for r431798 (Re: [Axis2][VOTE] handling WSDL's multiple services/ports (JIRA-965))
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:42:55 GMT
Sanjiva,

If the concern is about "API Change" Please *review* the API change:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/~dims/r431798/newdocs/changes.html

Please note that there are outstanding issue for multiple services in
wsdl. We have to start somewhere...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-352

We can put a big disclaimer on the 2 new classes which will serve the
purpose if dissuading folks who may try to use it. Other than that, it
looks ok to me.

thanks,
dims