axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: [Axis2] Missing xsi:type in SOAP-Message
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:49:51 GMT
Justin,

I see only 1 issue from you which is AXIS2-586. Are there others?

-- dims

On 8/4/06, Justin Schoeman <justin@expertron.co.za> wrote:
> Abandon all hope ye who enter here ;-) ...
>
> Even when you get xsi:type working, deserialisation is also completely
> broken.  I have opened a number of Jira's on these issues, but never had
> much luck.  Tried to debug it myself too, but failed miserably.
>
> If you have any better luck, please let me know!
>
> -justin
>

> Desiree Hilbring wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > thanks, I tried the latest nightly, but there I get false code created by WSDL2Java
(I created a bug).

> >    [javac] Compiling 225 source files to C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\classes
> >     [javac] C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\output\src\org\example\types\GMLSFEStub.java:142:
toEnvelope(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory) in org.example.types.GMLSFEStub cannot be applied
to (org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory,orchestra.oas.building.BuildingStringDocument,boolean)
> >     [javac] env = toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
> >     [javac] ^
> >     [javac] C:\hilbring\EclipseWTP\GMLSFE\output\src\org\example\types\GMLSFEStub.java:247:
toEnvelope(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory) in org.example.types.GMLSFEStub cannot be applied
to (org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory,orchestra.oas.building.BuildingStringDocument,boolean)
> >     [javac] env = toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
> >     [javac] ^
> >
> > Another issue I detected with 1.0 version is, that even, if the xsi:type is sent,
the inheritance has problems with underlines in typenames.
> > the attachment includes a little inheritance example, OA_MIFASCapabilitesType is
derived from OAMIServiceSpecificCapabilites. To send the xsi:type in the SOAP-Message I am
still using the following lines:
> > XmlCursor cur = resp.getOAGetMetaInformationResponse().getFeatureMetaInformation().getOAMIServiceSpecificCapabilities().newCursor();
> > cur.toFirstChild();
> > cur.insertAttributeWithValue("type","http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance","OAMIFASCapabilitiesType");
> > cur.dispose();
> > The SOAP-Message does include the xsi:type but the client does not recognize the
subtype OA_MIFASCapabilitiesType.
> > But changing the name of OA_MIFASCapabilitiesType in delivery060803-2.xsd to OAMIFASCapabilitiesType
will solve the problem and the example will work.