axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis] Load Web Service on Startup
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 03:42:27 GMT
Deepal,

I'd say it should be the following because there is no ServiceContext
or MessageContext setup at startup time.

init(ConfigurationContext)

This is similar to servlets if you specify load-on-startup then
"init(ServletConfig config)" is called.

This would be a one time call only irrespective of scope. What do you think?

-- dims