axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re-setting of the Action
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:30:29 GMT
On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 12:39 +0100, David Illsley wrote:
> Hi Chamikara,
> I don't know why the code is trying to reuse the request side Options
> object, just that it is and that it is is marked in the code with:
>  // This is a hack - Needs to change
>
> Which suggests that it's being done for a conscious reason but I can't
> work out what it is. If someone can explain it I'll be more that happy
> to try to do a better fix.
>
> Can anyone shed any light on this?

I'm confused.. why would we not want to re-use the options?? It *must*
be possible to use sc.sendReceive(..) followed by an immediate
sc.sendReceive() and expect it to work.

I guess I don't understand your comment in an earlier note on this
thread:

"> I added that because the Options object is reused so soapAction needs
> to be removed so that soapAction+wsa:Action on response don't conflict
> (because if they do the addressing in handler will fault)"

Sanjiva.