axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Services
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:37:00 GMT
There's also an example in Ode's scratch area, it works pretty well:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/scratch/pxe-iapi/axis2/src/main/java/com/fs/pxe/axis2/hooks

Check more specifically our PXEAxisService and the way it uses
WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder. If you don't want to create your operation using a
WSDL, it's also pretty easy to declare your operations yourself.

Cheers,

Matthieu.