axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Non-blocking dual client
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:31:39 GMT
You're trying to do dual channel non-blocking, right?  Several things
here don't make sense to me here. Perhaps with some more info maybe we
can help:

1) You say you are using codegen with a hashMap - but there is no wsdl
type for java.util.HashMap .

2) CodeGen generates its own *CallbackHandler.java , right? The code
you are showing looks like its from the code gen stub. What you really
need to do, IMHO, is implement your
*CallbackHandler.java methods and invoke your Stub.start* (at least
using xmlbeans, probably the samething for ADB) methods that receive
the argument of *CallbackHandler .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/