axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JSR 181 support
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:06:46 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

if the service deployed as an ".aar" then we know which classes to
introspect or use ASM.
If there is a service.xml then we can easily figure out what the class is.
The above approach will make life easier.

But I think the expectation is that service.xml is optional.
Also there maybe an expectation that the annotated POJO's need not be
deployed as an ".aar"

I maybe wrong here, but it would be interesting to know what the expectation
is within the community.
ideas/comments please?

Regards,

Rajith