axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] JSR 181 support
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:12:44 GMT
Hi Dims,

I finnaly managed to get an annotated POJO exposed as an axis2 web service.
Before I submit the patch I need to clarify a few things.

1. We need to figure out a way to find the classes marked with @WebService.
    Right now I just have my test POJO hard corded in
WSMToAxis2ServiceBuilder to test things.

   Ideas? suggestions pls?
  There was a few disscussion, but can we come to an agreement?

2. Generating Annogen beans for meta data (This is more or less a WSM
problem, will cross post there as well)
    The annogen task that generates code based on the annotated classes
seems to have bug with inner classes.
    For example WebParam.Mode gives compilation errors as it cannot the
handle the inner class
    So I eidted the generated source file to get it working.

    This maybe an option since the javax.jws classes are static and does not
need to go through annogen code generation all the time.
    But it would be nice if this worked so that I can add a task in wsm to
compile the javax.jws classes and generate the required AnnoBeans without
manual intervention.

Regards,

Rajith