axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOC Project Axis2Java-C#
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 05:34:13 GMT
Hi,
Hmm.... I think the first thing you have to concentrate on is the stub
codegen part - you can generate stubs and skels that work with
OMElements, not data bound beans for a start.
I would say you should look at the
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter and the C-sharp templates. You
have to focus on the stub first and ten on to the beans.
Just to answer your question, you can use the system property
'org.apache.adb.properties" to load the property file externally.

Ajith

On 7/3/06, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana83@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>    Going through the source code and documentation, I understood that
> to provide type mapping for C#, I must populate the CSharpTypeMap and
> create necessary templates and a CSharpBeanWriter. And then I must
> provide schema.bean.writer.class, schema.bean.writer.template,
> schema.bean.typemap in a properties files. Again I understood that
> this property file and the property names are given in the
> SchemaPropertyNames class.
>   My question is how should I change this property file depending on
> the language for which the stubs are generated. Any thoughts ? I mean
> you must have had something in mind as the code generation module was
> written with multiple languages in mind.I am quite a newbie, so any
> comment you make (not specifically on this issue but about overall
> thing ) will be a great help for me to extend my understanding and to
> do things better. Thanks ~
>
>             - Nandana

Ajith Ranabahu