axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From debasish.dutta...@novartis.com
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in - Unreachable code
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:52:53 GMT
Yes that is right :)
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

"Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
07/13/2006 12:50 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     axis-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in - Unreachable code

Hi,
I meant plugin with Axis2 1.0 :)

Ajith

On 7/13/06, debasish.duttaroy@novartis.com < debasish.duttaroy@novartis.com> wrote:

No, with version 2. I am just 3 days old with Axis2. So nothing about Axis
1.0 in my world.

Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

"Ajith Ranabahu" < ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
07/13/2006 12:17 PM

Please respond to axis-dev

        To:        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:        (bcc: Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in -
Unreachable code

Hi,
Hmm... is this the plugin shipped with version 1.0 ?

Ajith