axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Isokpunwu <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM Large file sending problem
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:52:57 GMT

Does this have anything to do with I opened earlier. If not,
could you or anybody help take a look at this jira defect. I am still
having the same problem. Let me know of any additional information beside
what I already included in the defect.

Samuel...............Have  a great day.

"Thilina Gunarathne" <>
07/12/2006 09:43 PM
Please respond to

Re: [Axis2] MTOM Large file sending problem

Forget the above mail... It worked.. :).. I was able to upload a  >160MB
file succesfully. Service was in my local machine and the speed was above
350 KB/s..

I have not enabled MTOM on async client and problem is with the base64
MTOM works fine.. But Base64encoding fails due to Axis2 trying to compute
base64 for the whole binary at one go.