axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote][Axis2] Rajith Attapattu as a committer
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:50:02 GMT

+1...Welcome!

Rich Scheuerle
Architect
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa@wso2.com>
             07/14/2006 01:41          axis-dev@ws.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [Vote][Axis2] Rajith Attapattu
             axis-dev@ws.apach         as a committer
                   e.org

+1
Samisa...