axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit: r424366 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws: ./ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/factory/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/proxy/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ src/org
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:12:08 GMT

Nikhil's original patch was incomplete.  I worked with Nikhil to create the
new patch.  Thank for the admonition.

Nikhil has already submitted a CLA.

Rich Scheuerle
Architect
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             "Davanum
             Srinivas"
             <davanum@gmail.co                                          To
             m>                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             07/24/2006 12:06
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit:
                                       r424366 - in
             Please respond to         /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modul
             axis-dev@ws.apach         es/jaxws: ./
                   e.org               src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/
                                       src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/f
                                       actory/
                                       src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/p
                                       roxy/
                                       src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry
                                       / src/org

Rich,

I agree with Eran. *PLEASE* as people who do the work to submit
patches to JIRA. That way we can monitor their contributions, how they
engage with the community about their work. Also when the patch gets
uploaded to JIRA, there is a button for letting Apache use the patch.
So it covers us legally as well.  Also, *PLEASE* ask Nikhil to submit
a indiviual CLA as well.

thanks,
dims