axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] - Updating the JAX-B RI to the latest version
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 02:05:20 GMT
Dims,

Yep, that's one of the problems.  That particular annotation has changed
to XmlAccessType in the latest jar.

We'd regenerated the JAX-B classes using the EA3 jar to get the code to
work, but I guess we'll have to re-gen them with the latest and check that
in at the same time.  Should I open a jira and put the updated classes in
a patch there?  That way you could check those in when the updated JAX-B
jar goes in as well.

Thanks for looking at this and sorry to have not caught that beforehand.

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
07/11/2006 08:50 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] - Updating the JAX-B RI to the latest version

Nicholas,

the api jar in that dist does not have
javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType...

-- dims

    [javac] Compiling 48 source files to
C:\APACHE\axis2\modules\jaxws\target\test-classes
    [javac] C:\APACHE\axis2\modules\jaxws\test\client\EchoString.java:11:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class AccessType
    [javac] location: package javax.xml.bind.annotation
    [javac] import javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType;
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac]
C:\APACHE\axis2\modules\jaxws\test\client\EchoStringResponse.java:11:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class AccessType
    [javac] location: package javax.xml.bind.annotation
    [javac] import javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType;
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac]
C:\APACHE\axis2\modules\jaxws\test\org\apache\axis2\jaxws\jaxb\mfquote\GetPrice.java:4: