axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Importance of SwA (Need Your Feedback)
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:06:56 GMT

Should a JIRA issue be opened for this work ?

The JAX-WS module requires SwA support for interacting with legacy
(non-MTOM) webservices.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             "Paul Fremantle"
             <pzfreo@gmail.com
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org,
             07/20/2006 06:54          dims@apache.org,
             AM                        "axis-dev@ws.apache.org"
                                       <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
             axis-dev@ws.apach                                     Subject
                   e.org               Re: [Axis2] Importance of SwA (Need
                                       Your Feedback)

Couldn't we add a flag to MTOM attachments OMText which simply says
don't include the XOP. In other words, you create a standard MTOM
attachment but there is no reference in the XML.

Paul

> Sanjiva,
>
> We handle recieving SwA attachments. We don't have support for sending
them.

> -- dims
>
> On 7/20/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 05:14 +0600, Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> > > Agreed. We need to do something to serialize the NON-MTOM attachments
> > > in the MsgContxt attachments object.
> >
> > I thought we did this .. Dims, didn't u put some stuff to store an
> > unreferenced attachment in the MC??
> >
> > Sanjiva.

> --
> Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service