axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ann Robinson <robins...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Build problem on Windows
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:47:43 GMT

Hi, dims,
The tests in the integration module run ok - there are no failures in the
test-reports.  The problem in the build seems to occur just after the
samples.wsdl.PerfPortTypeTest  has run.  The build fails just after that
point.

If I use the option

-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

then I can get the AXIS2 build on Windows to keep going, and it appears
that the next step after the samples.wsdl.PerfPortTypeTest is the

Running post goal: test:test
mail-tests:

The mail-tests: section is empty so I think the build problem is somehow
related to this section, but there are specific errors reported, so I'm not
sure.

Have you seen anything like this before?

Thanks,
Ann Robinson

WebSphere Development, Web Services Engine

IBM
11501 Burnet Rd   IZip 9035G021
Austin, TX   78758
(512)838-9438                TL 678-9438

Lotus Notes:  Ann Robinson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:         robinsona @ us.ibm.com

             "Davanum
             Srinivas"
             <davanum@gmail.co                                          To
             m>                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             07/18/2006 10:09
                                       Re: [Axis2] Build problem on
                                       Windows
             Please respond to
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

can you please cd to integration\target\test-reports and grep for
"FAIL" in *.txt?

thanks,
dims

On 7/18/06, Ann Robinson <robinsona@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I have noticed that the AXIS2 build on Windows fails during the
Integration
> module after the "test:test" has run at the point when
>
>  Running post goal: test:test
>  mail-tests:
>
>  The failure that I get is
>
>  Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
>  C:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\.maven\cache\maven-test-plugin-1.7
\plugin.jelly:183:54: