axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] [Sandesha2] Saving the message context
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 02:58:56 GMT
Hi Jaliya,

Thats good news. But only the properties will not be anough. There are other
things like the state of the options object, transports and callback object
that also have to be serialized. There are also references to the other
contexts (serviceContext, serviceGroupContext) from the Message Context and
we will not want to loose these connections when the Message Context is
deserialized.

However if it can be declared that the referenced contexts will not be
serialized when serializing one context, that paves the way for a solution.
But not sure weather this is valid for all cases.(Still have to think more
on reconstructing the context hierarchy)

Chamikara