axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customization of SOAP Envelop using Axis2 1.0
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:56:19 GMT
Eran, unfortunately Shyam is looking for the 2004/03 namespace which
the current addressing handlers do not support and if you sets the
WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION property to
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing", the submission
version is used.

Shyam, if you can move up to a newer version of WS-Addressing that is
your best option (2004/03 is not widely supported now and won't be
going forward. There is broad vendor support for 2004/08 and 2005/08).
If you cannot move to one of these specifications, modifying the axis2
handlers to support 2004/03 or writing your own handlers are your
other options.

David