axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Prendes Espinosa" <carp...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] error testing Axis2SampleDocLitService from Axis2 manual
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:59:54 GMT
Hi everybody,
i´m doing my best to run a client code but ..(I must be a little stupid
perhaps), my problem is that I had to fix these errors (I suppose) to reach
my status, what I´ve done different for the manual is the folowing:
- renaming the class Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub to
Axis2SampleDocLitService
-calling the client generator(w2j) with the option -d xmlbeans
-including some packages in the client
-change the code to reach the service name ... new
Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(null,
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService
")
-generate the .aar file including the .wsdl in the meta-inf directory (if
not, the service did not return wsdl in Tomcat (in OC4J there is not way)).
By the way, someone knows why is this?

After all that I run my code (in the bottom of th email) and I obtain the
following errors:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception is:
 java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
OutInAxisOperation.java :287)
at org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.echoString(
Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.java:481)
 at ClientAxis2.main(ClientAxis2.java:19)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested
exception is:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault (AxisFault.java:318)
at
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic
(Axis2SampleDocLitServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java :104)
at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.receive(
AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:37)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:504)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(
HTTPTransportUtils.java:284)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:144)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter (
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke (StandardHostValve.java
:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
:105)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service (CoyoteAdapter.java
:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:869)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket (
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceSkeleton.echoString (
Axis2SampleDocLitServiceSkeleton.java:56)
at
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic
(Axis2SampleDocLitServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java :88)
... 20 more

at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault .<init>(AxisFault.java:159)
... 3 more

As everybody can see I am lost, anyone could help me, please,please??

Code for the Axis2Client:
import org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.*;
import org.apache.axis2.userguide.*;
public class ClientAxis2 {

    /**
     * @param args
     */
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        try {
             //Create the stub by passing the AXIS_HOME and target EPR.
             //We pass null to the AXIS_HOME and hence the stub will use the
current directory as the AXIS_HOME
            Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub stub= new
Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(null,
                                        "
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService");
             //Create the request document to be sent.
             EchoStringParamDocument  reqDoc=
EchoStringParamDocument.Factory.newInstance ();
             reqDoc.setEchoStringParam("Axis2 Echo");
             //invokes the Web service.
             EchoStringReturnDocument resDoc=stub.echoString(reqDoc);
             System.out.println(resDoc.getEchoStringReturn());

            } catch (Exception e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
            }
    }