axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JSR 181 support
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:56:25 GMT
Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Hi Dims,
>
> I finnaly managed to get an annotated POJO exposed as an axis2 web
> service.
> Before I submit the patch I need to clarify a few things.
>
> 1. We need to figure out a way to find the classes marked with
> @WebService.
>     Right now I just have my test POJO hard corded in
> WSMToAxis2ServiceBuilder to test things.
>
>    Ideas? suggestions pls?
Hi

Basically, you have to introspect deployed services to find annotated
classes.
Ie : when an aar is deployed (the archive usually with the service.xml),
you can either look at all the classes with reflection, or use ASM to
find annotated classes.
BTW, Is the service.xml optionnal ?

Regards
Guillaume