axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [Axis2] Problems with MessageContext
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:33:23 GMT
While playing around with implementing my own handler, I found out,
that the getProperties() method of the MessageContext is not implemented
correctly: MessageContext overrides the property handling of the parent
class by setting/getting properties from the Options object. But
getProperties() is passed on to the parent class which then always
returns an empty map. (Using getOptions().getProperties() of course works).
If you need an implementation for getProperties() which uses the Options
object I can provide it.

In addition it seems that the outgoing MessageContext objects do not
contain the servlet context. Is this by mistake or by design? If it's
the latter, how can I access the servlet context?

Thanks
Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/