axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Asynchronous web service invocation
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:24:15 GMT
Hi,

In the available modules, there is "addressing-1.0", and in the
available services, for my service it seems that "addressing-1.0" is
engaged.
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
> Jul 7, 2006 3:42:14 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
> INFO: XML validation disabled
> Jul 7, 2006 3:42:14 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> INFO: Deploying web application archive axis2.war
> INFO  org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine  - Deploying module
> : soapmonitor-1.0
> INFO  org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine  - Deploying module
> : addressing-1.0
Shall I have to do something else ?

Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> hi,
> For the async calls to work WS-Addressing needs to be there. Basically
> you have to have the addressing module in your modules directory (or
> in your class path if you don't have a repo) to be engaged.
>
> Ajith
>
> On 7/7/06, Jean-Michel PATER <pater@cogenit.fr> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to call a web service with the Non-Blocking API
>> My code is :
>> >             OMElement payload = doc;
>> >             Options options = new Options();
>> >             options.setTo(targetEPR);
>> >             options.setAction("printHello");
>> >             options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
>> >             options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
>> >

>> >             //Callback to handle the response
>> >             org.apache.axis2.client.async.Callback callback =
>> >                 new org.apache.axis2.client.async.Callback() {
>> >                 public void onComplete(AsyncResult result)
>> > {
>> >                     try {
>> >

>> System.out.println(result.getResponseEnvelope());
>> >                     }
>> >                     catch(Exception e) {
>> >                         e.printStackTrace();
>> >                     }
>> >                 }
>> >
>> >                 public void onError(Exception e) {
>> >                     e.printStackTrace();
>> >                 }
>> >             };
>> >
>> >             //Non-Blocking Invocation
>> >             sender = new ServiceClient();
>> >             sender.setOptions(options);
>> >             sender.engageModule(new
>> QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
>> >             sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);
>> And I get the following exception :
>> > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:427)
>>
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:270)
>>
>> Whats' wrong ?

Jean-Michel PATER <pater@cogenit.fr>
Cogenit                                  Tél : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 43
53 rue Sainte Anne                       Fax : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 45
75002 Paris                              <URL:http://www.cogenit.fr>