axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Williams <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] HowTo debug a web service
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:46:04 GMT
With netbeans you could do the same as below, but there is a much easier
solution.  Netbeans comes bundled with tomcat, including built-in
operations for debugging tomcat apps, performing incremental deployment
etc.  With the mevenide plug-in, maven projects like axis2 can be used
similarly to native netbeans projects (which use ant).  Just:
  1.  install netbeans
  2.  import your app as a netbeans project (automatic if it has a build
script in ant or maven, or conforms to a netbeans standard project in
which case the ant script is generated automatically)
  3.  select "debug project" from your project context menu

That's it.

A slight ad from a happy netbeans user,

Chuck