axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Patel <amitpatel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 - HttpServletContext via MessageContext
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:13:44 GMT
I'm not familiar with the Handler concept.  Can you please provide me with a link or an example
on how to implement this?

  Also if there is a way of accessing the MessageContext in the Server class itself, that
would be preferred?

  Thanks again!

Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk> wrote:

Amit Patel wrote:

> I have a question regarding retrieving MessageContext with Axis2 in
> attempt to retrieve ServletContext.
>
> I used the following code in Axis1, which worked perfectly:
>
> MessageContext = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
> HttpServlet servlet = (HttpServlet) mycontext
> .getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);
> ServletConfiltered= servlet.getServletContext()

in Axis2 use the following
msgCtx.getProperty(Constants.SERVLET_CONTEXT);

> However, the getCurrentContext static method is no longer supported
> with the Axis2 implementation of MessageContext.

yes , Axis2 does not have that concept.

> How can I retrieve the MessageContext and/or ServletContext with Axis2?

Its depend on the location where you are trying to access that , if you
want to access that inside a handler then of course you can do that.

--
Thanks,
Deepal