axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit: r424366 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws: ./ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/factory/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/proxy/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ src
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:08:03 GMT
Sorry. I could not find it on jim's page:
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

If it has been more than a week, please ask him to resend it.

-- dims

On 7/24/06, R J Scheuerle Jr <scheu@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Nikhil's original patch was incomplete.  I worked with Nikhil to create the new patch.
 Thank for the admonition.

>  Nikhil has already submitted a CLA.
>
>  Rich Scheuerle
>  Architect
>  IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
>  Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
>  512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)
>  "Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
>

> "Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
>
> 07/24/2006 12:06 PM
>
> Please respond to
>  axis-dev@ws.apache.org

>  axis-dev@ws.apache.org
>

> cc
>

> Subject
>  Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit: r424366 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws:
./ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/factory/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/proxy/
src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ src/org