axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] - Updating the JAX-B RI to the latest version
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 03:05:14 GMT
Nicholas,

It'd be better if we don't check-in generated code. Would it be
possible for you to try generating the code using a preGoal in
maven.xml?

If that does not work, then please gen the new sources and post a diff
to jira and i'll pick it up.

thanks,
dims

On 7/11/06, Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgallar@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Dims,
>
> Yep, that's one of the problems.  That particular annotation has changed to XmlAccessType
in the latest jar.

> We'd regenerated the JAX-B classes using the EA3 jar to get the code to work, but I guess
we'll have to re-gen them with the latest and check that in at the same time.  Should I open
a jira and put the updated classes in a patch there?  That way you could check those in when
the updated JAX-B jar goes in as well.