axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] ReplyTo is not working
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:08:42 GMT
Sanjiva,

Quoting from [1]. There is no guarantee that whoever sent the original
message may not be the recipient of the reply.

/wsa:RelatesTo - This OPTIONAL (repeating) element information item
contributes one abstract [relationship] property value, in the form of
an (IRI, IRI) pair. The content of this element (of type xs:anyURI)
conveys the [message id] of the related message.

/wsa:RelatesTo/@RelationshipType - This OPTIONAL attribute (of type
xs:anyURI) conveys the relationship type as an IRI. When absent, the
implied value of this attribute is
"http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply".

The test suite had only 2 nodes. Here we have 3. Which is not
prohibited by the spec. The only reference in the SOAP binding [2] is
how the fault messages are correlated to the original message.

I racked my brain, but cannot see the spec prohibiting any of the
examples / use cases that david mentions in [3]. Could you please do a
quick review as well.

Thanks,
dims

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-ws-addr-core-20060509/