axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Marta García Rueda <mgr...@tid.es>
Subject [Axis2] Non-blocking dual client
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:59:17 GMT
Hi,

I´m doing an asynchronous client for a web services with the Code Generator
Tool and my stub class it´s like that:

_operationClient.getOptions().setUseSeparateListener(true);

_operationClient.getOptions().setTransportInProtocol(org.apache.axis2.Consta
nts.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

org.apache.axis2.util.CallbackReceiver _callbackReceiver = null;

if (_operations[0].getMessageReceiver() == null &&
_operationClient.getOptions().isUseSeparateListener()) {

_callbackReceiver = new org.apache.axis2.util.CallbackReceiver();

            _operations[0].setMessageReceiver(_callbackReceiver);

}

_operationClient.execute(false);

When I debug this I see that the object callbackReceiver has the result in a
hashMap callbackStore. But I don´t know how to retrieve the result. I have
to implement a Listener o something like that? Could you tell me where can I
find an example?

Thank you very much.

Marta García.