axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyam Shukla " <shyam_shu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Customization of SOAP Envelop using Axis2 1.0
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:00:02 GMT
Hello All,

I am just started working with axis2 1.0 with wss4j 1.5 and my task is to
create SOAP request which refers to WS-Addressing
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing while I am getting
following format in SOAP request:

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

Can anyone guide me how can I modify this request?

Thanks in Advance,
Shyam Shukla

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.