axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] [Axis2] Nick Gallardo as a committer
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:27:11 GMT
+1 For Nick
-Jaliya

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: R J Scheuerle Jr
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:11 PM
  Subject: [Vote] [Axis2] Nick Gallardo as a committer

  I would like to nomimate Nick Gallardo as committer to Axis2.

  Nick is the technical expert of the Axis2 JAX-WS contribution.
  I have worked with Nick on the IBM Web Services team for several years.
  He is familiar with the Axis and Axis2 code bases. He has been involved in the
  development of several web service technologies, including JAX-RPC, SAAJ and WebServices
for J2EE.

  Making Nick a committer will streamline our ability to complete the JAX-WS implementation.

  Rich Scheuerle
  IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
  Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
  512-838-5115 (IBM TL 678-5115)