axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] [Sandesha2] Saving the message context
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:05:54 GMT
Hi Chamikara,

What I am suggesting is this. If we get the QoS information stored properly that will enable
us to build a definite state after a crash.
e.g. We don't need transport info because RM will handle it by way of re-transmissions.
        ServiceContext and ServiceGroupeContext; IMHO WS-Transaction should handle this.

So if we keep the states of QoS layer then we can avoid this heavy serialization.

Any thoughts?

-Jaliya
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chamikara Jayalath
  To: Jaliya Ekanayake
  Cc: sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org ; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2] [Sandesha2] Saving the message context

  Hi Jaliya,

  Thats good news. But only the properties will not be anough. There are other things like
the state of the options object, transports and callback object that also have to be

  serialized. There are also references to the other contexts (serviceContext, serviceGroupContext)
from the Message Context and we will not want to loose these connections when the Message
Context is deserialized.

  However if it can be declared that the referenced contexts will not be serialized when serializing
one context, that paves the way for a solution. But not sure weather this is valid for all
cases.(Still have to think more on reconstructing the context hierarchy)

  Chamikara